100 seats per annum (A seat is a reserved spot per class)
Through the Cribb Academy, your employees will have a selection of over 30+ innovation training courses, entrepreneurship, and intrapreneurship workshops and seminars designed specifically for corporates and government agencies for fostering innovation and creativity. The Cribb Academy currently offers 4 learning tracks:
- Entrepenuership Track
- Startup Biz Track
- Startup Tech Track
- Corporate Innovation Track
Each track is tailor-made for corporate and government innovators and entrepreneurs embarking on a new venture or designing new products and business models.
Condition : 20 seats per course or seminar
| GLOBAL EVENTS
2 Tickets per annum
| Your organization will have a limited number tickets to attendglobal events at regional and international locations (Such as TechCrunch,
Lean Startup Summit, WebSummit, Tech in Asia, Global Innovation Summit) to involve in and to understand the activities of a mature startup ecosystems.
Condition: The Cribb will partner with organizers of various global events every year. The list will be available at the beginning of the calendaryear. Tickets shall be available on first come first serve bases. Travel, Visa & Accommodation costs are excluded.
The Cribb EVENTS
Unlimited Access for your Employees
Full access for a year to all your employees to attend Cribb Events in Dubai, UAE.
Condition: The Cribb will provide a list of local events on a monthly basis. Tickets are available on first come first serve basis.
2 participants per year
Your organization can participate on a traveling benchmarking tour guided by our representative to one or more countries with advanced entrepreneurial ecosystems and innovation centers. The benchmarking trips would help you in understanding corporate innovation efforts, culture & models and what benefits these activities reap internally and externally.
For instance, the participants will visit and explore Scandinavian Government Agencies & Ministries deploying innovation models or a benchmarking tripto the Silicon Valley, USA and visit Innovation Labs, Venture Capital firms,and Startup spaces.Participants will receive lectures on differentinnovation strategies, discuss and share innovation and investment opportunities with their counterparts, and return with an action plans.
Condition: The Cribb would organize a fixed number of global benchmarking trips. The list of the trips would be available at the beginning of the calendar year. Travel, Visa & Accommodation costs are excluded.
1 event per annum
The Cribb will facilitate an Ideation workshop of one day for your employees for brainstorming and generating ideas for your own corporate themes and challenges. Advance methodologies such as Lego Serious Play and other innovation tools shall be deployed for identifying and evaluating ideas.
Condition: The Ideation workshop shall be limited to up-to 50 employees and shall require 90 days’ prior notice for preparation. The Cribb would help you draft the themes and challenges in advance.
The co-design services are only available for the co-development package. The Cribb will design an Innovation Governance and Corporate Venture Model that is specific for you in collaboration with the key stakeholders/Innovation Champions of your organization.
- Days 1 & 2 - Meeting with Key Stakeholders and understanding the historical activities on innovation and discuss the innovation governance strategy that would be tailor made for your organization
- Days 3 & 4 - Drafting a strategy for the organization looking at the best practice and the industry sector.
- Days 5 & 6 – Finalizing the Innovation Governance strategy and Corporate Venture Model with the Key stakeholders for the organization.
Presenting a strategyreport and jotting key next steps for implementing the Innovation Governance and Corporate Venture model.
- It shall be subject to the availability of consultants and key stakeholders within the organization. Consulting engagement shall require 90 days’ prior notice.
- The detailed terms of consulting shall be agreed in a separate consulting agreement prior to the commencement of the service.
Startup Matching & CO-Development
1 Idea to Prototype per annum
The Innovation Lab service is only available for the Co-development package. We will utilize the ideas generated previously from the Ideation Workshop by employees, startups hackathons and/or sponsored events to design a New Technology Product, a New Service, or a New Venture. We will shortlist the top 5 ideas and help you select one project to go into the Innovation Lab. The service will include providing you with the following Scope of Work:
- 1 full-time business consultant for 2 days for designing your business model.
- 1 full-time technology product and service designer for 10 days for designing your technology product or service.
- 1 full-time financial analyst for designing the financial business case.
- The service shall require 90 days’ prior notice.
- The service will be limited to Summary of Scope of Work listed above.
- The detailed terms of consulting shall be agreed in a separate services agreement prior to the commencement of the service.
This is the final step to become an active CVC investor. We will help you develop an end-to-end platform for global startups by offering funding in one of the following ways:
- Set up an acceleration program to help early stage and growth stage startups accelerate their business entry into the market. The accelerator is a condensed 3-4 months program that targets very attractive startups with a product to market fit for the region.
- Create your own fund and invest in a GP and fund manager. Funding could be in the form of co-investments with other VCs and angel.
ANGEL NETWORK MEMBERSHIP
For Venture package, we provide a one-year membership in KEIRETSU FORUM Angel Network – Dubai Chapter. KEIRETSU FORUM isthe largest global angel Network in the world with 2500+ angel investors from 45 different countries. You will receive 1 membership for 1 year in Dubai – UAE chapter and will also have access to deal-flow, training, and investors from:
- Pebble Beach
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Silicon Valley
- Stockholm (Nordics)
- Tel Aviv
- Vancouver, BC
- Vaughan, Ontario
- Ventura County
- Washington D.C.
- Donostia/San Sebastián
- East Bay
- London, Ontario
- Los Angeles
- New York
- North Bay
- Orange County
The benefits of the KEIRETSU FORUM Angel Network include:
Condition: Membership in the KEIRETSU FORUM is restricted to qualifiedinvestors and requires initial screening.
- The membership has the opportunity to screen high quality, diverse investment opportunities at the monthly deal screening and Keiretsu Forum.
- Expanded relationships built across industries that affect one another.
- Members enjoy collaborative business and social relationships between different chapters.
- Members have access to a broad network of successful entrepreneurs.
- Active participation in the Keiretsu Forum committee system.
- Wide range of social activities that strengthen and build trusted relationships.
Investment Due-Diligence Reports
2 Startups per annum
For Venture Program, we will provide you with following comprehensive Due-diligence report on start-ups of your choice:
Conditions: Investors and Startups would need to provide required business model, market research, financial plans and other information for enabling us and our partners in conducting Due Diligence and providing the investment reports.
- Pre or Post revenue technology startups.
- Angel to Series ‘B’ Stage.
- Highly Accurate Valuations.
- Startup Team Stress Test.
- SWOT Analysis.
- Market Data Summary.
- In Depth Company Report.
- In Depth Business Report.
- In Depth Financial Due Diligence.
- Current and Future Legal Due Diligence and Suggested Investment Structure from our appointed lawyer(s).
- Transaction and Term-Sheets Structuring.
The Due Diligence Reports shall be provided on an “as-is” basis and shall have customary disclaimers.
A Digital dashboard to check the live status of the package and to manage your program details, users subscriptions, billing, administration, engagement and various bookings under your program.